Training Course Outline
||Working at Height for Rescuer (WAH-R)
||1 Day (Including Theory & Practical Training)
||08:30 – 16:30
||Minimum 6 Persons / Maximum 12 Persons.
||Certificate to be issued by 3M-Capital Safety Training Thailand.
|Certification Validity Period:
||Statement of Attainment valid for 2 years from date of issue.
||3M Safety Training Center Thailand /or Onsite.
This course has been designed to meet or exceed the minimum standard for Working at Height Training for Rescuer Level (Competent Rescuer), as stipulated by ANSI Z359.2 and OSHA 1926.503.
This course is aimed at delivering students the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to competently and safely work at height and rescue from height.
This course has been contextualized to address working activities, hazards, fall protection equipment and rescue equipment used in General Industry.
Any and all personnel at an Rescuer Level or above, who’s work activities include providing emergency response while working at height and rescue from height.
Students should be physically fit and able to participate in moderately strenuous practical activities.
Students shall be following Drug / Alcohol Policy.
Students don’t were any short trouser and sandal to Training Center.
Student shall prepare and were Safety Boots for Training.
Document Prerequisite for Training:
- Medical Checkup Document.
- Copy of ID. Card /or Passport.
- Working at Height for Authorized Person (Operator Level) or/ above Training Certificate.
On completion, students will be able to demonstrate competence in the theory and practice of the following:
- Identify legislative requirements, roles and responsibilities for rescue from height.
- Identify hazards while rescue from height.
- Identify control measures to mitigate risk while rescue from height.
- Define criteria for establishing an in-house rescue from height team.
- To undertake risk assessment while conducting rescue from height.
- Apply best practices for prevention of dropped objects.
- Apply best practices in the selection, use and maintenance of industrial rescue from height systems Perform pre-use inspection of a personal fall arrest system.
- Develop industrial rescue from height procedures.
- Demonstrate inspection of rescue from height equipment.
- Demonstrate pre-use inspection of a personal fall arrest system for rescue from height.
- Demonstrate unmanned/manned rescue techniques.
- Demonstrate vertical rescue techniques while work positioning
Note: This cost is included as the following items below, when conduct training at 3M Safety Training Center Thailand:
- Basic Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be supported during Practical Training such as Safety Helmet, Safety Glasses, Coverall and Gloves.
- Meal Provided with Lunch and 2 Coffee breaks per Day.